Bachelor degree in Business Information technology is the process of designing the analysis of business information through the application of technology. This program is blends core concepts of management, operations and information systems theory with ICT methods and technologies to manage an organization’s data.
- To equip students with skills of business information technology to be able to make business analysis and interpret information for business decision making.
- Have knowledge of understanding theories and technical skills of this specialization to work as prospective business information systems professionals.
- To enhance the knowledge and skills of this field to apply technology to every aspect of management and organizations.
- To prepare our students to able solving business problems with ICT solutions.
- 144 credit hours
- 4 years program
- March and September intake
- 16 weeks in semester
Mode of program
- Full time program