Faculty of Business graduation Ceremnony


There are two examinations in each semester of the academic year that each course subject carries 100% marks from all semesters. The students are assessed for 40% as a midterm exam and remaining 60% as a final exam. During each semester, evaluation was made by the lecturers in term of assignments, quizzes, group assignment, attendance, test, projects and presentations.