The bachelor degree of Arts in Banking and finance program is designed to equip students with the necessary knowledge and skills of banking and finance that allows our students to pursue their career of banking practice and methods, finance practices and other related areas in this field.
- To supply students with analytical skills in banking and finance practices.
- To provide students with the knowledge and skills for the application of banking and finance theories, concept and methods in the public and private sectors.
- To develop student’s skills of this specializations for the potential job opportunity in non-governmental organizations.
- To produce qualified and skilled students to work as banking and finance practioners to be able to set banking and finance policy makers and analysts.
- 144 credit hours
- 4 years program
- March and September intake
- 16 weeks in semester
Mode of program
- Full time program
- Part time program